INTERESTING SPACES

I found this article in the newspaper and loved the way they had used colour & design.
I hope everyone out there in blog land is well???At the moment I am working out what I will start to print.
Plan is to print fabric using " bold expression" from my blog , I think this would look nice on bags and pillows! Also working on printing "floral expression"onto fabric. It is hard to know what exactly will sell?? I just need to take the leap and see what happens.
Back to work now!

2 comments:

lu summers said...

hiya! i'm waving from the shores of the uk :) found you via cheeky beeks and thought i'd say hello to a fellow newbie blogger. i know how excited i get when someone leaves a comment so i thought i'd do the same. your designs look really interesting, the black and white ones are particularly stunning. good luck with everything, i'll add you to my bookmarks so i'll check up on how you're getting on fairly frequently! bye for now :)

lu summers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.